You and your family have a big summer vacation coming up and you want bring all the essentials and maybe even some non-essentials for your Costa Rica vacation. Why don’t you check out some of the ideas below and see if there are some things that you don’t know if you could live without. Your Costa Rica Vacation Rental
will be the perfect location for you to sit back and relax and enjoy some sunshine.
Image by Tripadvisor.com
1. A Go Pro is one of the newest electronics that seems built for adventure. This camera is great because you can hook it on to a helmet or a surfboard and not have to worry about it while your flying at high speeds. Since it is water proof you don’t need to worry about it getting water damage while you are zip lining in the cloud forests of Monte Verde, or a sudden downpour while you are ATV riding in the back hills of the jungle. While it may be a bit of an investment at first, but it is a electronic for any adventurer.
2. A poncho is something lightweight and perfect to carry around when travelling in Costa Rica. Random as it may seem it can be one of the best items you have on you for your Costa Rica adventure. Lightweight and easy to shove into a backpack it can be perfect for a quick burst of raindrops while you are walking around town. It is never cold in Costa Rica so a poncho is sufficient even for the heaviest of downpours.
Image by fyeahereaders.tumblr.com
3. An e-reader is great if you are looking for a more low key vacation while visiting your Costa Rica Vacation Rental
. While sitting poolside or at the beach you can relax and read the books of your choice, while soaking up some sunshine. With all the different varieties of e-readers out there you can even pick one that you can download movies or TV shows onto for the plane ride.
Image by www.wilderness-adventure.com
4. A dry bag is a great idea for any outdoorsman. Costa Rica is naturally humid so if you are going on any hikes or adventures out doors it can always be a good idea to store your electronics in a dry bag. This can also be helpful if there is ever a bit of rain. Dry bags are awesome as well if your going kayaking, rafting, paddle boarding, or anything that may involve the slightest of splashes to complete submersion.
Image by http://www.squidoo.com/best-mens-swimwear
5. Have you been wearing the same old pair of swim trunks each season? Now might be the time to get a more stylish pair. Something that is still comfortable but doesn’t look like the styles from the year you were born. You will be sure to get a lot of use out of your new suit while vacationing in Costa Rica.
6. A hat is always a good idea when a lot of sunshine is on the agenda. Make it something personal, maybe from one of your favorite local sports teams, or from your University. You will feel a little bit of pride for years to come when you look though your photos from your vacation and remember all those great adventures.
Image by personalbag.com
7. A travel tote for your toiletries is a great way to assure that all your clothes won’t be covered in hairspray or toothpaste by the time you get to Costa Rica. To make it specific to your up and coming Costa Rica trip you can stock it full of sunblock, mosquito repellent, shampoo and conditioner, after bite cream, soap, and a travel toothbrush and tooth paste.
Image by i.telegraph.co.uk
8. Maybe it is time to invest in a new luggage for your up and coming vacation. Something sturdy and reliable with a good set of wheels for any traveller can be a huge help in crowded airport lines. A stylish bag never hurts, however try and get something other then just the typical black luggage, which can be a pain to find when it comes time to collecting it in baggage claim.
Image by www.eatsmartproducts.com
9. Even though your Tamarindo Vacation Rental
is stocked with pretty much everything that you could need on your vacation, you still might be tempted to pack too much, better safe then sorry anyway. With new airline regulations charging huge overages for over sized baggage, a luggage scale is a great purchase to avoid the hassle at the airport when it comes time to weigh your bags. You will love not having to hassle with the luggage once you arrive at the airport.
10. So you haven’t booked your Tamarindo Vacation Rental
yet? That is definitely an investment that you won’t regret. Find a stunning location, just steps away from the beach and reserve a rental for the whole family. You will all be relieved to have your own space to kick back and relax while on vacation rather then dealing with hotel hassles and noisy guests in the rooms next to you.