Image by www.orthomedsystems.co.uk
Trying to think about what to get Dad this Father’s Day. Moms are seemingly so easy in comparison. You can buy Mom flowers, breakfast in bed, jewelry, or just about anything that says what an amazing mom she is. Dads on the other hand are a bit more complicated. Any gadget or tool, or just about anything they want, they usually already own. This year you can plan something that Dad didn’t even know he wanted: a trip to the beautiful and tropical paradise of Costa Rica. The whole family can get together and spend a trip of a lifetime together enjoying sights and sounds that Dad can remember for many Father’s Days to come. So once the trip is planned there are a few great ideas that Dad will be sure to love. No more waiting in the returns line at the local electronics store.
Image by www.Tourismpei.com
1. Take your dad on a surf lesson! The beaches in Costa Rica offer miles of safe, beach breaks that are perfect for learning. Just minutes from your Tamarindo Vacation Rental
you can walk to the sand and try hanging ten. Get a lesson set up so that you can get the best tips and advice to make your day a success. Be sure to invest in some photos so you can capture these moments for a lifetime.
Image by mamasimmons.com
2. Take your dad ATV riding. In the amazing month of July when the clouds gather to make the jungle green and beautiful, you can see Costa Rica at it’s most lush and green season. This season is by far one of the best to go ATV riding. With a little bit of water on the ground the back trails adventure level is definitely up a few notches. Your dad will feel like a kid again whipping around on one of these in the lush green forests of Costa Rica.
Image by lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com
3. Looking for something more relaxed, take the family on a Catamaran. Sure there is the great deal of open bar and tons of food, but they also take you out to the deep blue sea for a wonderful day on the water. The catamarans will take you out to a nice place where you can check out the snorkeling in Costa Rica as well. The boat typically comes back in time for you to enjoy the sun setting on Tamarindo Beach.
Image by www.estilowed.com
4. Do nothing this Father’s Day. Just consider this; your pops has probably spent most of your life working hard to provide you and your family with all that he could. Hang out at your Costa Rica Vacation Rental
and enjoy relaxing days hanging out at the beach, the pool, and in the fun town of Tamarindo. Let dad enjoy a great relaxing vacation with his family that he adores.
Image by www.freestockphotography.com
5. Take your Dad white water rafting. There are many rivers that offer a variety of different levels of adventure. Not too far from your Tamarindo Vacation Rental
, this is an adventure that you can do in a day. It is a beautiful and adventurous way to experience the jungle at a faster pace.
Image by 123rf.com
No matter what adventures you choose to bring your dad on this Father’s Day he will be sure to be excited to just spend some time with his family. Nothing like walking out of your Costa Rica Vacation Rental
and stepping into the warm sand and sunshine of Costa Rica.